LEGAL WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LEGAL WORLD

Res Ipsa Loquitur .....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 24 Practice Test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4fifteen
Admin
4fifteen

March 24 Practice Test Empty
PostSubject: March 24 Practice Test   March 24 Practice Test Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:11 am

Below is the prof's email. If anyone does not have the attachments, hollar.

--

For those who were not in class on Monday, please be advised that there are no reading assignments for next class. Instead, we will review California law next week and go over the practice exam (which also covers the 2nd Restatement). (Essentially, we moved the last class on the syllabus to next week.) So, break out your textbook and the cases I emailed, and re-familiarize yourself with the CA approach as you do the CA question on the practice exam.

Because there is no reading assignment, be advised that I will be calling on ALL of you at random to see how you answered the practice exam. If (and only if) you share your thoughts will I share mine.

Attached is a short article on CA choice of law (Word and PDF versions). It does not discuss all of the cases that we read; neither does it include the complete CA test for choice of law agreements. Do not rely on it for the exam: you need to review the cases themselves. However, it does provide a useful primer. You might read it first before you review the cases.

Email if you have questions,

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
https://legalworld.board-directory.net

March 24 Practice Test
Page 1 of 1